HomeKeepr is committed to working with smart people at the top of their game. Our compensation includes salary and equity.
Growth & Learning
Committed to learning what’s new and putting it into practice? Seize the opportunity every day at HomeKeepr.
We offer competitive health care coverage as part of every employee’s overall compensation package.
We’re a start-up with big dreams — and that means plenty of late nights. But we’re flexible and believe people should have a life too.
Current Job Openings
Love home improvement and service professionals? This is the job for you.
If you love connecting homeowners with the vendors and contractors they need to maintain their homes, then becoming our industry evangelist is the right job for you. We’re looking for someone to help us tell the world of home service professionals about HomeKeepr — not only why it works, but why it will revolutionize the way homeowners hire home contractors in the future. HomeKeepr is a recommendation engine unlike any other: It only presents contractors to homeowners who have been personally recommended by local experts, like REALTORS and mortgage brokers. Our unique model enables contractors of all sizes to prequalify for meaningful projects, because they’re already warm and ready to go. If this sounds like your type of job, expect to work hard, travel at least 50 percent of the time, and make a difference.Apply for this opening
Connect the dots through savvy content.
We’re looking for a director of content who can lead our content marketing efforts, and create relationships with our key constituents: real estate agents, brokers, home service professions, mortgage brokers, and of course, consumers. You’ll need a passion for connecting the dots, and a sense of humor along with serious analytical skills. We’re looking to drive traffic and engagement on our site and within our application. You will be a lead player on the HomeKeepr team.
- Excellent negotiator and mediator.
- Incredible people skills.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Ability to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Ability to lead and inspire creative personnel and outside content creators to achieve HomeKeepr’s goals.
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A passion for new technology tools (aka, using the tools you preach about) and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach. Social DNA a plus!
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns. Ability to work in a 24 hour project cycle-utilizing teams or contractors in other countries.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data).
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics), social media marketing applications and leading social media monitoring platforms.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation (Visio, PowerPoint)
- Experience creating a resource or library of content organized indicating SEO, and version control.
- Passionate about the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions
- Comfortable acting as HomeKeepr’s spokesman and advocate via media appearances, interviews, sales calls, trade shows, etc.